Seamless patient care
Our hospitals are staffed by experienced and highly skilled specialists in a variety of fields, such as urology and orthopedic surgery, gastric and plastic surgery. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the most effective patient care possible, so you avoid unnecessary waiting times and a prolonged period of illness. Our services are available both privately and on Norway's National Health Service.
Diagnosis and surgery
Our experienced ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists diagnose and treat diseases, inflammations, deformations, tumours and injuries relating to the ears, nose and throat.
We perform the following treatments and surgical procedures:
- Installation of ear drainage
- Removal of tonsils and polyps
- Middle-ear surgery: Diagnosis of ear diseases and advice on potential surgery
- Surgery to cure ear diseases
- Follow-up checks relating to ear diseases
- Sinus surgery
- Surgery to correct a deviated septum
- Diagnosis of sleep disorders and surgery to reduce snoring
We have been contracted by the Norwegian National Health Service to provide some of these services.
We have experienced ENT specialists in Stavanger, Agder, Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim and Tromsø.
Do you need to consult an ENT specialist?
Book an appointment at your nearest Aleris medical facility.