Short waiting times for an appointment. No referral necessary.
You do not need a referral from your doctor.
Neurologists diagnose and treat all types of neurological conditions and diseases of the nervous system. You do not need a referral from your doctor to see one of our neurologists.
Neurologists diagnose and treat all types of conditions affecting the nervous system. Make an appointment if you are suffering from any of the following conditions:
Headaches and migraines
We offer personalised treatment based on the most up-to-date therapeutic principles. Read more about injection therapy for chronic migraines (in Norwegian)
Neck and back pain
We perform a thorough investigation into the causes of the pain you are experiencing, and provide personalised treatment, including an assessment of potential surgery.
Arthritic knee pain
In Bergen, we provide treatment using Go-On. This is used to treat arthritic knee pain. This form of treatment can delay the need for a knee replacement, and for many avoids it altogether. Contact us for more information.
Other symptoms and conditions that can be treated:
- Memory problems and dementia
- Pain caused by neck and back problems, such as a slipped disc, etc.
- Strokes and other vascular brain diseases
- Tumours in the nervous system
- Inflammation of the nervous system
- Involuntary tics
- Parkinson’s disease and related conditions
- Multiple sclerosis
- Degenerative neurological diseases
- Muscles diseases
- Difficulties with speaking and swallowing
- Nerve damage
- Difficulties with walking
- Double or blurred vision
We have experienced neurologists in Bergen, Oslo and Tromsø.
Do you need to consult a neurologist?
Book an appointment at your nearest Aleris medical facility.