Short waiting times for an appointment. No referral necessary.
Are you suffering from digestive problems? Our highly experienced gastroenterologists offer a thorough examination of your digestive tract using colonoscopy and gastroscopy techniques. By means of these examinations, they will be able to rule out or confirm disorders of the stomach and intestines, including colon cancer. Our highly experienced gastrointestinal surgeons can perform the majority of gastrosurgical procedures.
We provide this service in Bergen, Oslo, Ålesund and Trondheim.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should consult a qualified gastroenterologist.
– Blood and mucus in your stools must always be investigated. The same applies if the pattern of your bowel movements changes, and this lasts more than four weeks.
– If you are nauseous and feel unwell, and have pains in your stomach, you should not wait too long before having the problem looked into.
– If you gain or lose weight without obvious reason, it is important that you consult a doctor.
– If you experience sudden and acute pains, you should call your local A&E department or doctor for advice.
– If you experience long-lasting problems but have not discovered the cause, you should seek medical help.
– If many people in your family have had colon cancer or you are aged over 50, you should be particularly vigilant and consult a doctor sooner rather than later.
Do you need to consult a gastroenterologist?
Book an appointment at your nearest Aleris medical facility.