Ear, Nose and Throat Medicine
Diagnosis and surgery
Our experienced ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists diagnose and treat diseases, inflammations, deformations, tumours and injuries relating to the ears, nose and throat.
We perform the following treatments and surgical procedures:
- Installation of ear drainage
- Removal of tonsils and polyps
- Middle-ear surgery: Diagnosis of ear diseases and advice on potential surgery
- Surgery in connection with ear diseases
- Follow-up checks relating to ear diseases
- Sinus surgery
- Surgery to correct a deviated septum
- Diagnosis of sleep disorders and surgery to reduce snoring
We have been contracted by the Norwegian National Health Service to provide some of these services.
We have experienced ENT specialists in Stavanger, Agder, Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim and Tromsø.
Do you need to consult an ENT specialist?
Book an appointment at your nearest Aleris medical facility.